Sailung Youth Vision Nepal is a non-profit NGO formed by team of Youth Professionals to work in social issues.
To develop capacity of youths (Training, workshop, seminar, national and international exposure visit).
Sailung Youth Vision Nepal, registered under National Guideline Act 2018 of Home Ministry, is a non-profit making national level umbrella organization formed by a team of youth NGO professionals to promote and protect youth organizations across the country.
To build consensus on common social issues.
To increase youth participation in politics and development by empowering them. To conduct research and awareness on multi sectors of it's working area.
To develop capacity of youths (Training, workshop, seminar, national and international exposure visit)
- To build consensus on common social issues.
- To increase youth participation in social activities in development of Dolakha community.
- To educate community people about basic health, hygiene & sanitation.
- To provide training on basic first aid to different groups from target communities.
- Blood Donation Program at Kathmandu
- 5km Running Trial Program
- Medical Equipment distribution program